Public Shell For Sale
SEC Registered and Fully Reporting Public Shell For Sale
- Form 10 Shell
- Brand new
- No liabilities, or history of operations
- Fully reporting to the SEC on EDGAR
- Delaware Corporation (in good standing)
- 500 million common shares and 20 million (undesignated) preferred shares authorized
- 31.4 million common shares issued and outstanding
- Audited financial statements by independent registered public (PCAOB) accounting firm
- Cost: USD$69,990 in cash; for up to 99% delivery of shares.
Upon a merger with an operating business and if a shareholder base exists with free trading shares the company may have a market maker obtain a symbol from FINRA for the stock to begin trading on the OTC Bulletin Board (OTC-BB) Exchange.
For more information, please contact seller directly.
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. The information provided herein has been submitted for general information purposes only, and is subject to change without notice.
Click here to contact a digital marketing agency that can help grow your business online. And be sure to secure your online presence and enable https.
Top of Page
This website and its contents are © 2001-2017 Mergers-R-Us.Com
All Rights Reserved. Mergers-R-Us.Com is in no way affiliated with the "Toys-R-Us" organization or any entities therein.